Desert Valley Dental is proud to offer our patients beautiful porcelain veneers. We use only color-matched porcelain to create realistic and aesthetically appealing cosmetic enhancements. Veneers are a great choice to fix a variety of dental imperfections. Whether you have overcrowding or unsightly gaps, these thin porcelain shells can give you the smile you’ve always wanted.
At Desert Valley Dental, Dr. Robyn Goodman, Dr. Joseph Eberle, and our dedicated team provide quality cosmetic services to our patients in Reno, Stead, Sun Valley, and East Sparks. Call us today to schedule an appointment.
Porcelain is a durable ceramic material that allows us to add realistic looking veneers. It reflects light, holds color, and contrasts with the skin in a similar fashion to real teeth. Gum tissue tolerates porcelain well, and porcelain is stain resistant.
A Simple Process
To ensure your new set of veneers look as natural as possible, Dr. Goodman removes a small layer of enamel from the tooth surface. This also allows the veneers to bond to the teeth more securely. Next, a bonding paste is applied to the prepared teeth. A light beam activates the paste and cements the veneers in place. The entirety of this process is completed over two appointments. Porcelain veneers are a simple and streamlined process, especially compared to other more invasive and extensive procedures.
Veneers can help improve the aesthetics of your smile in multiple ways, including:
- Resin Filling or Composite Bonding Discoloration - Over time, resin fillings may become stained along the line where the natural tooth meets the resin. This loss of seamlessness gives the filled tooth a worn, unnatural appearance.
- Worn Down Teeth - Teeth may appear smaller over time. This is because of erosion, grinding, and abrasion.
- Chipped or Broken Teeth - Veneers can quickly conceal damaged teeth, renewing uniformity.
- Irregular Shaping and Size - Teeth that are uneven or irregular in size and placement can be improved upon with the application of porcelain veneers
- Gaps – This cosmetic enhancement allows those with gaps or spaces between teeth to experience a full, and uniform smile.
Call Desert Valley Dental for Veneers
Our office understands that choosing veneers is a big step. That’s why we make sure our patients understand the whole process from start to finish. Our dedicated dentists, Dr. Goodman and Dr. Eberle, deliver high-quality results with a gentle touch. Schedule your appointment with Desert Valley Dental today!